A science fiction obsessed geek-ette from Michigan. I've been drawing and making up stories as long as I can remember. I don't really know what else to say about myself, so here are some random things that I love/like: My husband, Firefly/Serenity, Star Wars, gryphons, tea, parrots and other cute birdies, mythological creatures, the male form, art history, learning about different cultures and mythologies, space and astronomy, imagination and creativity, The Spoony One, musical scores, people who actually think before they speak, cooking, tattoos, cheesecake.
Most anime/manga (sorry), potatoes, Oreo cookies, Furry/Brony/Whatever terms and lingo ('yiff', 'What the buck?!', 'fursona', 'pegasister', 'mate', etc...), atrocious spelling and grammar, art thieves, copycats, earwigs (they look like something out of my nightmares), people on the internet who act like entitled little brats. I am....
* A colorist primarily. I do draw as well (obviously), but my skills lie mostly with coloring.
* A Fantasy and Sci-Fi Illustrator
* While most of my gallery is anthro art (95% of which is done on commission), I actually consider myself to be a science fiction artist above all else. Sci-Fi is my first love by far!
* I draw anthros/furries for the same reason I like to draw aliens and mythological beasts... because there can be a lot of creativity in the characters. I'm really not much of a "furry" since I'm not very involved in the fandom. I don't really consider myself to be one, but I don't care whether or not you call me one.
* I'm originally from Michigan, but moved to Canada after marrying my Quebecer husband. I'm now residing in Michigan again.
* All around sweetie pie.This is how I roll....
Some things you should know about me
* I am not a one-note artist. I draw a variety of things from anthros to humans to space art. Keep that in mind if you're thinking of watching me for one specific thing that I draw!
* I'm easy to talk to and very laid back. Don't be afraid to leave comments or ask questions. I won't bite.
* Although I don't respond to every comment, I do take time to read all of them and appreciate each one.
* I'm more likely to respond to an intelligent question or a well thought out comment then a "ZOMG! Awesome!" I don't really don't have much to say in response to one-word comments.
* Most of the work in my gallery is done for other people, Most of them are commissions or works I intend to sell. My goal for most of these pictures is to make the client happy. My personal work is very different than work I've done for others! For one, I don't put as much 'sex appeal' into personal work and characters.
* I'm not into role playing. I wish I was, but I just can't get into it.
* As much as I'd like to... I don't give one on one art lessons. I just don't have the time. I may go back teach art at my local community centers from time to time, though.
* I'm too old to argue with trolls. Don't waste your breath since I'll just ignore and hide any trollish comments.
* I consider this site of mine to be a business website. Therefore, 'douche-baggery' will not be tolerated here. Harassing, namecalling, trolling or just being a general asshat to myself or others in my journal or in my submissions is uncalled for and will automatically earn you a block! This is your FIRST and ONLY warning on the matter so play nice when you're on my sites.
* Pretty much all textures I use are from CGtextures.com
An AWESOME texture resource site. I can't tell you where I got most of my photoshop brushes from, since I have a big folder of freeware brushes that I use that I didn't keep tract of where I got them from. Sorry. >_<
* Gay and racial slurs are not welcome on my site, and if you use them here, neither are you. This is an art site, not the place for that.
* nocreepycommentsplz.The bottom line... I am a ridiculously nice person. Unless you give me a reason not to be! If you have questions or comments about commissions or other services that I offer, please send me a note rather then publicly announcing them on my front page since I consider such things to be private conversations between artists and client. The exception to this would be specials that I run in my journal or egg adoptables.
- DO NOT thank me for watches and faves. I don't want my front page filled with them. If anything, I should be thanking you for making such beautiful things.
- DO NOT advertise contests on my page or leave comments asking me to buy something from you or look at your gallery. It's just annoying and it really makes me NOT want to participate/buy/whatever. I will ignore these comments and mark them as spam.