As promised. I'm going to try for a male anthro calender. If you'd like for your male furry character to be part of it, keep reading.
These limited calender commissions are $50 for a picture with my standard coloring style or $100 for my Radiant coloring.
Here are some examples of some of the female calender girls from this year: www.furaffinity.net/view/16842… www.furaffinity.net/view/16705…
There are a few catches, however.
* The character MUST be male. No herms or crossdressers... sorry, but they don't fit the theme that I have in mind for the calender. If you really want to, I can turn a female character into a full male for the purposes of the calender or design a character for you.
* The character must be anthro/furry. I will accept one 'taur character for the entire calender year (foxtaur, wemic, etc).
* I'm not going to be "too" picky on character body types. In fact, I'm hoping to get a variety of different body types for the calender. Your character doesn't have to look athletic by any means - and can even have a bit of pudgyness or be very slim. No obscenely obese characters, though (IE Jabba the Hutt-esque).
* I choose the pose... although you are free to throw out suggestions for the theme of your picture. Just keep in mind that the entire calender as a whole is going to have a pin-up feel to it.
* I will send you one rough WIP sketch to make sure I'm drawing your character right.
* It will have a simple background.
* Since I don't want the calender to contain ten wolves and two other species, I'm going to limit the amount of any particular species allowed in the calender. If I see too many of the exact same species being put in the calendar, I will stop accepting comissions of that species.
* You can pick the month you want your character to be featured on. The claiming of months are on a first come-first serve basis.
* One character per picture/commission slot.
* Prints/original artwork are NOT included in the commission price. If you'd like me to mail you the original pencil sketch and a signed print, it will be an extra $10.
* Your commission will be completed sometime in the next two months, since I have six of these to do among other projects, it's going to take some time. (It probably won't take nearly that long, though)
* Payment is due within 24 hours of claiming your spot or the spot is forfeit. I cannot reserve spots, sorry.
* The commission is planned to be featured in a printed calender..
* You can ask for as many commission slots as are still available.
If you want a spot on the calender, just comment below with reference pictures of your character and if you have a preference for a specific month (your birth month or what not). Keep in mind that I don't necessarily do monthly 'themes'... you could get a picture of your character on the beach for the month of December or in a spring garden in August, but if you do have a preference for warm or cold weather, let me know and I'll keep in in mind. Once I've approved you, I will give you my payment information.
This year I'm assigning months differently then I have in previous years. I don't want someone who really wants a specific month to lose out because I assigned said month to someone who didn't really care what month they got... so anyone who signs up and doesn't care what month they get will be put into a queue. People who do want a specific month will automatically be assigned to that month provided that it isn't already taken by someone else. Once six people have signed up for the calender then I will assign months to those in the queue.
Only January through June will be done in this round. If you want a month from July to December, you will have to wait for round 2, which will begin after I finish this round.
SLOTS AVAILABLE! 0 out of 6!
January - NewEnglander
February - Yuri_bloodfang
March - ulariogryphon
April - lykos_thebes
May - Newenglander
June - SkylarStormfeather
People waiting to be assigned a month...