The month of February features BlackDragon1800's golden dragoness, Karmina
If you have a question about the calender, please check here first. Your question may already be answered here.
* I don't necessarily go with monthly 'themes' (snow in the winter, apples in September, etc). The pictures are based on suggestions from the client who purchased the calender slot for that month or whatever I feel like doing that day.
* Yes, this will be a real printed calender.
* Price for the printed calender will be about $15-$20.
* Lulu has done my calender printing in the past, but this year I may be going with Greko/Comix Wellspring, the same people who do all my comic printing. It's still up in the air who I'll go with.
* The calender will be available for purchase on my website when it is completed.
* If you want your character to be part of this calender project, the commission list for the first half of the year is full up. The list for the second half of the year will be opened after I finish the art for the first half.
Image © 2012 Traci Vermeesch-Vezina
DO NOT copy, alter, repost, etc without the consent of the artist! Character/Image are NOT public domain!
Please think before you type...
and please read before asking questions. I will no longer be answering questions that can either be answered by simply reading the image's description or by spending 5 seconds to Google the answer.