I wasn't sure if I was going to do the calender project again this year, but quite a few people still seem to be interested in it. So I'm going ahead with it.
Normally a full color commission from me is a minimum of $100... but these limited calender commissions are $50.
Here are some examples of some of the calender girls from last year [link] [link]
There are a few catches, however.
* The character MUST be female. (No "girly boys" or transgendered/herm characters. Sorry. If you want me to turn your male character fully female for this, that's fine)
* The character must be anthro/furry. No ferals or taurs. They must have an animal-like face with a muzzle (or beak) rather then a more human face.
* I'm not going to be "too" picky on character body types. Your character doesn't have to look athletic by any means - and can even have a bit of pudgyness. No obscenely obese characters, though (IE Jabba the Hutt-esque).
* I choose the pose. The calender is themed "1950s "Bettie Page" style pin-ups" so your drawing will fit that theme. Just look up "1950s pin up" on google if you don't know what that is.
* I will send you one rough WIP sketch to make sure I'm drawing your character right.
* It will have a simple background.
* Since I don't want the calender to contain ten wolves and two other species, I'm going to limit the amount of "popular" species allowed in the calender. I may limit the amount of certain species.
* You can pick the month you want your character to be featured on. The claiming of months are on a first come-first serve basis.
* One character per picture/commission slot.
* Prints/original artwork are NOT included in the commission price. If you'd like me to mail you the original pencil sketch and a signed print, it will be an extra $10.
* Your commission will be completed sometime in the next two months, since I have six of these to do among other projects, it's going to take some time.
* Payment is due within 24 hours of claiming your spot or the spot is forfeit. I cannot reserve spots, sorry.
* The commission WILL be featured in a printed calender.
* You can ask for as many commission slots as are still available.
If you want a spot on the calender, just comment below with reference pictures of your character and if you have a preference for a specific month (your birth month or what not). Keep in mind that I don't necessarily do monthly 'themes'... you could get a picture of your character on the beach for the month of December or in a spring garden in August, but if you do have a preference for warm or cold weather, let me know and I'll keep in in mind. Once I've approved you, I will give you my payment information.
This year I'm assigning months differently then I have in previous years. I don't want someone who really
wants a specific month to lose out because I assigned said month to someone who didn't really care what month they got... so anyone who signs up and doesn't care what month they get will be put into a queue. People who do want a specific month will automatically be assigned to that month provided that it isn't already taken by someone else. Once six people have signed up for the calender then I will assign months to those in the queue.
Only January through June will be done in this round. If you want a month from July to December, you will have to wait for round 2, which will begin after I finish this round. SLOTS AVAILABLE! 0 out of 6! Assigned Months:
January - Yuri-BloodFang
February - Nuwame
March - Skyworthy
April - NewEnglander
May - Raithera
June - GrantNeoDude
People waiting to be assigned a month...