**ROUND 1 IS FULL UP! IF YOU'RE STILL INTERESTED, YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR ROUND 2!!!**
THIS MAY BE THE LAST YEAR THAT I DO THE ANTHRO CALENDER PROJECT! My life has been getting really busy as of late, and I only see it getting worse rather then better, so after this year I may have to discontinue the project if life gets the best of me. So if you want your character as part of the project, this may be your last chance.
Normally a full color commission from me is a minimum of $100... but these limited calender commissions are $50.
Here are some examples of some of the calender girls from last year:www.furaffinity.net/view/62066…www.furaffinity.net/view/61811…
There are a few catches, however.
* The character MUST be female. (No "girly boys" or transgendered/herm characters. Sorry. If you want me to turn your male character fully female for this, that's fine)
* The character must be anthro/furry. No ferals or taurs. They must have an animal-like face with a muzzle (or beak) rather then a more human face.
* I'm not going to be "too" picky on character body types. Your character doesn't have to look athletic by any means - and can even have a bit of pudgyness. No obscenely obese characters, though.
* I choose the pose. The calender is themed "1950s "Bettie Page" style pin-ups" so your drawing will fit that theme. Just look up "1950s pin up" on google if you don't know what that is.
* I will send you one WIP pencil sketch to make sure I'm drawing your character right.
* It will have a simple background.
* Since I don't want the calender to contain ten wolves and two other species, I'm going to limit the amount of "popular" species allowed in the calender. I won't allow more then 3 characters of one particular species!
* You can pick the month you want your character to be featured on. The claiming of months are on a first come-first serve basis.
* One character per picture/commission slot.
* Prints/original artwork are NOT included in the commission price. If you'd like me to mail you the original pencil sketch and a signed print, it will be an extra $10.
* Your commission will be completed sometime in the next three months, since I have 12 of these to do among other projects, it's going to take some time.
* Payment is due within 24 hours of claiming your spot or the spot if forfeit. I cannot reserve spots/
* The commission WILL be featured in a printed calender.
* You can ask for as many commission slots as are still available.
I will be doing these in two separate "rounds" of six to keep myself from getting burned out. Once these six are finished I will open up commissions for the remaining 6.
So here are the available slots for the first half of the year:
January - Straycat_74 (FurAffinity)
February - BlackDragon1800
April - Aidengull (FurAffinity)
May - LupineAssassin
June - Tanaka (FurAffinity)